Tuesday 21 August 2012

Gold and Teal nails

Hi everyone, 

Yet again I'm sharing some nails with you. Lately I've been really good at keeping my nails painted and pretty looking, whereas I used to paint them once in a blue moon, I now change them 2 or 3 times a week. When I take the polish off they look naked and pale in comparison.


Here I used Avon's Arabian Glow polish in 'Teal Infusion' with George at Asda's 'Warrior' (Which I showed you the other day here). I did all my fingers in the teal which I would describe as more of a bright turquoise, then I drew a simple design on my thumbs.


These colours are perfect partners.


Lauren x

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute design!!!
    http://astudentrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i love this! Looks great :) x

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous nails. Thanks for this, I might do the same to my nails. :) Awesome blog dear, love your posts! Following you now. Looking forward to your next posts!

    Visit my blog too and follow if you want. I'd love to be friends with you. :)
    ♥ M.
    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mill. I'll defo check yours out. Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely idea! It looks very Arabian (to me) and I love that style of make up x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's the kinda thing I was going for, so nice that you've said that. I think it's the colours as well that make it look like it.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!