Friday 17 August 2012

Quickie Nail Post

Hello lovely readers!

Just a quick post tonight to say something rather than nothing. I thought I'd share what I've got on my nails at the moment. This is another George nail polish, it's called Warrior.

Warrior, £1.75 at Asda


I wear this loads as it's so versatile and goes with almost anything I'm wearing, it also looks really good with a tan. As it's metallic it looks different depending on the light, sometimes gold, other times when the light's hitting it it's more on the silver side. Oh, and if you're seeing a hint of pink it's the reflection from my dressing gown, sorry!


On another note, thank you for all the comments you've been leaving me, I love to hear from anyone who's reading :) 

Also, well done if you got your results yesterday - regardless of grades getting through your A- Levels is still a huge achievement and you now have your lives ahead of you!


Lauren x

10 comments:

  1. Pretty :) I like how it's bold & metallic, yet in a way it's very subtle, if that makes sense?

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what exactly what you mean!

      Delete
  2. this looks great xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been loving polishes like this.. sometimes pastel and neon can get a bit hectic because they wont always go with my outfit!

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was finding, these kind of polishes just make life easier, unless you're wearing something you specifically want to match your nails with.

      Delete
  4. That's such a pretty colour, I love colours that change in the light! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look super versatile! What a pretty neutral metallic. Great pictures :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!