Tuesday 9 April 2013

Primark Haul April 2013!

Hello lovelies, 

Here are the things I bought at Primark on Sunday. As usual you will have to excuse my poor photographs! I've left out a few other things that were run of the mill tops and underwear, etc as you don't really want to see that. There were so many nice things that I wish I'd got more, defo going to need to go again soon because there's plenty more I want. The only disappointing thing was that they didn't have the £10 denim looking dress with the rose type flowers on it, but oh well it's still early in the season yet. 
Denim(ish) polka dot dress - £10
Black floral dress - £10
Denim shorts - £5
Cropped cardi - £5
Navy polka dot dress - £10
Stripey nautical skirt - £6
Tan buckle bag - was £4 now £2
Tan plaited skinny belt - was £1 now 50p
Floral duvet cover set - was £16 now £8

Can't wait for some warmer weather now so I can wear summer clothes! Leave me a link if you've posted a haul recently - I love them!

Lauren x 


10 comments:

  1. I always love your clothes! So envious of your haul because sadly I'm skint atm haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that stripped skirt :) Might have to pick it up for my holiday! I'm loving Primark at the moment, they have some lovely Summer clothes out! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Loving that floral-printed dress and striped skirt especially! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have no idea how much i miss primark, i moved to toronto and they have nothing like it!!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog :) Looking forward to seeing your answers xx

    xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dresses, I looove Primark!!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that our blogs are both named flamingo and our themes are also very similar, how funny!

      Delete
  7. I really like primark hauls. It means you can look without going in..in a cheating kind of way! ahah :)
    sylvie-ah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything<333

    Blog: AIMEROSE BLOG
    Instagram @aimerose
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog! To raise your mood, see yourself in juniors outfits ! They enhance your body.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!