Tuesday 29 January 2013

NOTD: Mavala Candy Floss

Hello Lovelies, 

I've been having rather darker nails recently and thought I'd go for something a bit on the lighter, more cheerful side when I painted them yesterday. I chose to use Mavala's Candy Floss which is part of their 'Delicious colours' S/S '12 collection. 
The quality of the polish seems to be pretty good, this is what two coats looks like. I was expecting it to be on the pale side but it's actually quite a bright bubblegum pink. Definitely a colour I'll get more use of in the summer. 

What do you think?

Lauren x


7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour! I've been going for darker colours recently, but this pink looks so lovely I might have to change it up a little!
    Rosie xx

    withlove-rosemarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that shade. It is hard to find a baby pink that doesn't have a coral tone to it or looks peachy. Really like that.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour so much such a pretty pink!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and pretty! Will be perfect for spring :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a lovely pretty colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the prettiest shade I've seen. I'll definitely be purchasing this for S/S 13.

    sarah-rosegoes.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour, such a pretty candy pink x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!