Monday 26 November 2012

NOTD M&S Limited Collection in Lilac

Back in the summer I did a little haul post with some things I'd bought in the M&S sale. This was one of them but I've only just got round to using it. It's called Lilac and it's really quite an interesting colour as it's very highly pigmented with a gold shimmer. From some angles it looks like a flat light purple but as soon as a bit of light catches it it instantly picks up the iridescent gold tone. 



It's quite different than most the other polishes I have, I can't stop looking at it. I used two coats and it went on really nicely. Although the brush was quite short and stubby it was one of the easiest polishes to apply that I've ever used and it lived up to it's promise as being quick dry. I've used a few of these M&S polishes now and would definitely recommend them.

Lauren x 

3 comments:

  1. that is so pretty, i love the way it catches your eye, i must look out for this!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, my goodness, I actually had no idea M&S did nail polish, this is sooo pretty, well spotted :) Thanks so much for visiting and following, am very happy to follow you too x
    modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Just checked out your blog from the comment you left from mine and I love it! Has given me lots of ideas about things to buy, especially the Natural Collection Nail Polish and the M&S green coloured one and I'm not even a big nail varnish girl! Love your blog! Mary x

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!