Wednesday 29 August 2012

Some August Wins

As I know many of you like seeing my wins, here are a few I've had this month. 




Sorry the top pics are dull but you know my camera is rubbish and my photgraphy skills are little better!
The above pics are self explanatory and the pic below shows a Wheetabix tin that I won on their Facebook page. I think I'm turning into a bit of a granny as I caught myself thinking how useful it would be for storing things. Nail polishes perhaps.

I also had a bit of a surprise last week when I was told I'd won a year's worth of Canderel. I was supposed to ring them up by tomorrow and confirm delivery details but it completely went out of my head. Hopefully if I ring tomorrow morning they will still let me have it.

So there you go, those are the things that I have won this month!

What do you think about this kind of post?

Lauren x


Also, before I go, I want to say thank you to Mill at Stars and Stitches for giving me an award :)







12 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! It's nice to see i'm not the only one entering comps :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you did too! Do you blog about it? I really got into it after seeing just how much some people win!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you always win something cool! I'm so jealous, cause I've never been a lucky one, so I gave up:-( Really happy for you though, Lauren!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i'm loving your wins! and the box! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow lucky you! thanks for the lovely comment by the way and I love your nail designs :) those dotting tools look so useful! xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for coming bac and visiting mine :) They are, I have a feeling I'll get a lot of use from them!

      Delete
  7. I love the Johnson's gentle exfoliating wash.
    Amazing blog :)
    Followed, would you check mine?

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!