Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mascara Bargain

I love a bargain as much as the next girl so I thought I'd share this one from Boots. This morning they put up a printable voucher on their 17 Cosmetics Facebook page offering a mascara for £1!



You can find the page by searching for '17 Cosmetics' on Facebook. 

I haven't tried this mascara before but at the moment I'm using the 17 Va Va Voom one, which is really good. At a pound I'm sure it's worth a try, just hope they have some in stock!


Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) You can find out more in my new blog post!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an amazing offer, didn't know about this! Need to get this.

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!