Sunday 19 August 2012

Dartmoor And A Camera Please?

Hello lovelies, 

A bit of a random post today and a question about cameras!


I've been out and about quite a lot this week but am rubbish at remembering to take pics. Poor Jasper has an ear infection at the moment so we've been avoiding his usual park where he's guaranteed to jump in the river. Instead we seized the opportunity to go to Dartmoor yesterday while the sun was out. 
This is a small part of the view from one of the tors we walked around. The fields look like patchwork and on a clear day you can see for miles. It was lovely and sunny and after the walk we went to a cafe in Widecombe ( a small Dartmoor village) and then looked around the touristy shops. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I could never get bored of the moors. 

As you can see the picture quality is not that great, and I'm convinced that it's not just my bad photography! My camera is an ancient Fuji Film Fine Pix A303, I've had it at least 3 years and it was someone else's before that. My good friend Google tells me that it came out a decade ago in 2002! 

So my point is, I need recommendations for a good, under £100 camera, preferably something I can buy with my Argos gift card. I know hardly anything about cameras (except for the fact that you should look for a high ISO and that megapixels don't necessarily mean quality), so any suggestions will be appreciated. 


Lauren x





4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm no good with cameras, so I can't help you there! But I hope Jasper is ok, and gets better soon. Plus, the piccie of Dartmoor looks so peaceful! x

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the only one then! Thank you, he should be as I'm £45 lighter after visiting the vets for ear drops.

      Lauren

      Delete
  2. Try Canon Powershot :) I'm a Canon lover. <3 I have a dslr that's a Canon too.

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to look at them.

      I toyed with getting a DSLR and love the results you can get from one, but decided that being a bit of a technophobe I probably woudln't get on very well with one!

      Lauren

      Delete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!