Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pinterest Autumn Fashion Inspiration

I may get a bit of grief for saying this, but I'm so fed up with the rubbish excuse for a summer that we're having in the UK that I'm actually thinking about winter clothes. Yesterday I went shopping and only managed to come home with a pair of black leggings, it was that bad. All the shops seem to be at this weird in between stage, selling off summer stuff and gradually bringing in the next season things.

With this in mind I've been thinking ahead and where else to get inspiration but Pinterset ;)


                             




I really love the first outift, it's so cute and girly without being overkill. Don't even get me started on those red shoes, they are gorgeous!

In the meantime I'd love it if I actually got a chance to wear my summery clothes without getting drenched!

Lauren x

10 comments:

  1. REALLY want those red shoes, they are absolutely gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! They look soo good standing out with the all black outfit :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post & your blog!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there lovely! Thanks for checking out my blog! and leaving me your lovely comment :D it's made my night! lol love the red shoes by the way!

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'll be popping back regularly :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I'll be popping back regularly :)

      Delete
  4. Ha-ha, I loved the first one right away as well, and it's making me miss fall (autumn;-) so unbelievably much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those red wedges are so cute! i'm so ready for the fall and getting a little tired of the summer now. ah these outfits want me to go out and buy fall clothes :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so rainy in England that we're being forced to think about fall already!
      Thanks for your comment!x

      Delete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!