Friday 22 June 2012

Summer Shoes

Why is it that as soon as I buy anything summery the weather decides to do a U-turn? Typical! The week before last I was complaining about not having enough summer shoes and now that I've bought some I can't wear them - well I can but my feet would get a soaking.

Anyhow, I was looking for something that would be a bit more substantial than flip flops but still be quick to get on and off. That's when I found these in New Look. 

New Look £14.99  £11.24


They had an offer on for 25% off some of their summer footwear range and these happened to be in it. They've got a nice little wedge heel,  and are so so comfy.

Later in the week I went shopping again and wasn't meant to be buying anything but accidentally came home with these:

Primark £12.00


and these

Primark £5.00



I saw the wedges about 6 weeks ago and as with most things in Primark, you should snap them up when you see them, as the next time I went they didn't have my size. Luckily they finally got them back in :)

The minty colour shoes I couldn't resist because I love the colour and they looked so nice with my lilac pastel nail varnish. Like the New Look pair, they also have a zip at the back, which is really handy. 

So those are my summer shoes sorted. Now if only it would stop raining so I can wear them!


Lauren X

1 comment:

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!