Sunday 1 April 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

The cheapest pair of non-flip flip shoes that I've ever bought:




These were £3.00 from Primark.

I've already worn them with tights and shorts and they look quite cute. Nice to get my feet out of boots for once. They also had them in a coraly colour, lighter blue, black and black with white polka dots (just in case you were wondering). Whilst in Primark I also picked up some PJ bottoms reduced to £2! Shoes and PJs for a fiver, can't get better than that :)

Lauren X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!