Tuesday 28 February 2012

Primark Haul February 2012

My first haul! I just want to explain why I'm doing this. I like watching hauls on Youtube and seeing pics of what people have bought. There was a while when I couldn't get to the shops for months on end and I really appreciated seeing what other people had bought especially from Primark (being that you can't shop there online) as then I could send my family out to buy me things! So for anyone who puts hauls online, thank you.

I haven't done much shopping this month, but here's what I did get:


Leopard print shorts £10.00



Pink shorts £5.00



Black bird print top £6.00



Bird print tie top £5.00



Butterfly print tie top £5.00



Peach lace top £4.00


Tan belt 50p (down from £1.00)



Kirby grips £1.00



Strawberry milkshake candle £1.00


Lauren X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!